Re: Support Request

Michael K-2
In your thinstation.conf.buildtime, I think you want
DONT_VT_SWITCH_STATE=true
RECONNECT_PROMPT=auto

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Harvey Jacobs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

I have 2 Question i would like help with

1. How can i disable users from accessing the console via Ctrl Alt F2?

2. How can i stop thinstation from shutting down if user clicks Exit on freerdp ? I would like to have it just reopen and not shut down the system.

  • Which version of Thinstation are you using                                                           5.5
  • Which boot method you are using (etherboot, pxe, cdrom....)                         PXE
  • Which hardware you have in the client (ram, video card, NIC...)                      HP Probook 6570b
  • Which software are you using on the server for dhcp/tftp                                   freerdp
  • Your build.conf
  • Your thinstation.conf

Thanks

Harvey J. Jacobs

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please delete the message and attachments immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you!

avis de confidentialité: Ce courriel, ainsi que tout renseignement ci-inclus, est destiné uniquement au(x) destinaire(s) susmentionné(s) et peut contenir de l’information confidentielle.  Si vous n’êtes pas le destinaire prévu, tout examen, copie, impression, reproduction, distribution ou autre utilisation de ce courriel est strictement interdit. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l’expéditeur par retour de ce courriel et veuillez supprimer immédiatement cette communication.  Merci.