Remote Audio

Harvey

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how I can fix issue with remote audio when using freerdp I get a cracking noise when I try to play audio.

Using command /sound:sys:alsa  System is a Atrust Thin Client t180L

Thanks

Harvey J. Jacobs

LAN Administrator

Newfoundland & Labrador English School District

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please delete the message and attachments immediately and notify the sender by return email. Thank you!

avis de confidentialité: Ce courriel, ainsi que tout renseignement ci-inclus, est destiné uniquement au(x) destinaire(s) susmentionné(s) et peut contenir de l’information confidentielle.  Si vous n’êtes pas le destinaire prévu, tout examen, copie, impression, reproduction, distribution ou autre utilisation de ce courriel est strictement interdit. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l’expéditeur par retour de ce courriel et veuillez supprimer immédiatement cette communication.  Merci.

Re: Remote Audio

Don Cupp
Maybe set the system volume level to less than 100%

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

============================== ==============================
[...]

Thanks for the reply but still same results

Audio set to 25% and still issue

If playing audio using firefox on ThinStation  it works perfect so I know it’s not an issue with a driver or anything. Also if I use the built in OS on the device remote audio works perfect. So this must be an issue with my settings in freerdp.

The options I have set in freerdp are

/sound:sys:alsa /cert-ignore /rfx /multimon

Thanks

Harvey J. Jacobs

LAN Administrator

Newfoundland & Labrador English School District

Re: Remote Audio

ecoutinho
You can also try these options:

/sound:sys:pulse  /multimedia:decoder:gstreamer

Elio