Session Autostart delay

subsequent
Hello, i have a strange problem relating to citrix reciver with dual screen setup.

I get everything to work, both displays come up, citrix launches BUT only on 1 display. If i cancel the launch and click yes to reconnect it fullscreens on both screens as i want to. But when using autostart it does not. Its alomst like it starts to fast.

I have xfwm4 in session_0 and ica in session_1
I use xrandr for dualscreen setup.

So to the question: Is it possible to delay the session_1 autostart in some way?

Re: Session Autostart delay

subsequent
I managed to solve this myself. But its pretty dirty.

in /build/packages/ica/opt/Citrix/ICAClient i did the following
cp wfica wfica2
rm wfica
nano wfica
#!/bin/sh
sleep 1
/lib/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica2
exit nano and save

build the image.

I know this is not a good solution, but its a workaround for now.