Support for x2go

Johannes Martin
Hi,

a couple of years ago there were some messages exchanged on this list
about supporting x2go in thinstation, but I don't see that anything has
been done in that direction. Were there some problems or is it just that
nobody has gotten around to package x2go for thinstation?

Regards
  Johannes

---

Mit zwei Euro im Monat helfen:
  http://www.2-euro-helfen.de/
Help to fight hunger and injustice in our world:
  http://www.devp.org/
  http://www.oxfam.org/

Re: Support for x2go

Henning Ryll