TN5250 Screen Only

Motech09
I like how I can set freeRDP to launch solo with no X Windows/desktop and I would like to see if other applications can launch seamless like that without X.

My question:  Is it possible to launch TN5250 without X or a desktop required? I would like it to launch straight into full screen 5250 session.

I've tried and so far the device just shuts down without giving me enough time to read why.

SESSION_0_TITLE=AS400
SESSION_0_TYPE=tn5250
SESSION_0_AUTOSTART=On
SESSION_0_SCREEN=1
SESSION_0_TN5250_SERVER=10.100.5.0
SESSION_0_TN5250_OPTIONS="env.DEVNAME=AS400BOX +underscores env.TERM=IBM-3477-FC"

Should I abort the attempt and just launch from a desktop?

Thanks in advance,

Motech09