TS-O-Matic with 2.1.3 available

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TS-O-Matic with 2.1.3 available

Mike Eriksen
Hi

For those in need, "Denmark 1" has TS 2.1.3 now...

Mike
--
Thinstation FAQ maintainer
http://thinstation.sourceforge.net
- a light, full featured linux based thin client OS


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server.
Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very
own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
_______________________________________________
Thinstation-general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TS-O-Matic with 2.1.3 available

Richard Bos
Op vrijdag 16 september 2005 20:16, schreef Mike Eriksen:
> For those in need, "Denmark 1" has TS 2.1.3 now...

Is there already something known about the release date for TS 2.2?  Is that
near, or will it take quite some time before that will be available?


--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server.
Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very
own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
_______________________________________________
Thinstation-general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TS-O-Matic with 2.1.3 available

TrevorB
On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 23:57 +0200, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op vrijdag 16 september 2005 20:16, schreef Mike Eriksen:
> > For those in need, "Denmark 1" has TS 2.1.3 now...
>
> Is there already something known about the release date for TS 2.2?  Is that
> near, or will it take quite some time before that will be available?

Are you asking when 2.2 will become production or when you can use the
current 2.2beta via TS-O-Matic?

You can use the current 2.2 beta from the Slovenian beta TS-O-Matic
site.

Trevor B
>




-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server.
Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very
own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
_______________________________________________
Thinstation-general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TS-O-Matic with 2.1.3 available

Mike Eriksen
In reply to this post by Richard Bos
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Richard Bos wrote:

> Op vrijdag 16 september 2005 20:16, schreef Mike Eriksen:
>> For those in need, "Denmark 1" has TS 2.1.3 now...
>
> Is there already something known about the release date for TS 2.2?  Is that
> near, or will it take quite some time before that will be available?

I would be surprised to see 2.2 stable this year...

Mike

>
> --
> Richard Bos
> Without a home the journey is endless
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> SF.Net email is sponsored by:
> Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server.
> Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very
> own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
> _______________________________________________
> Thinstation-general mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
>

--
Thinstation FAQ maintainer
http://thinstation.sourceforge.net
- a light, full featured linux based thin client OS


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server.
Download it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very
own Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
_______________________________________________
Thinstation-general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general