TS version update question

emuhuron
Has anyone seen this issue?  Where I have the TS package on the server, it's set to version 1.1 for testing.  The image on the hard drive was previously made as version 1.  So, I boot up my pc, and it shows version 1.  I did see the looping scroll bar at the boot so I knew it was pulling files from the network and the boot.log reflects that.  I rebooted the pc, and the version number was still at version 1.  And, the background hadn't changed.  I rebooted 2 more times.  Same thing.  On the 4th time, I shut off the pc and turned it back on.  After turning Off and back on, all updates are complete.  Why would a Restart not perform what a Shutdown does?  Where could the issue be?  Before holiday, this was not an issue.  I turned off the print server package, disabled Param allres amd

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.