ThinLinc 4.5.0 available

Pierre Ossman-3
Hi everyone,

We've just released a new version of ThinLinc, and as per usual we have
a Thinstation client as part of it. It's on our "Client bundle", but
also found using this URI:

http://www.cendio.com/downloads/clients/tl-latest-client-thinstation.tar.gz

Release notes for this new release are here:

http://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/relnotes/4.5.0

We'd appreciate if the copy of the ThinLinc client in Thinstation could
be updated to this new release.

Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB http://cendio.com
Teknikringen 8 http://twitter.com/ThinLinc
583 30 Linköping http://facebook.com/ThinLinc
Phone: +46-13-214600 http://plus.google.com/+CendioThinLinc