ThinLinc 4.6.0 available

Henrik Andersson
Hi,

We've just released a new version of ThinLinc, and as per usual we have
a Thinstation client as part of it. It's found in our "Client bundle",
but also available on this URI:

https://www.cendio.com/downloads/clients/tl-latest-client-thinstation.tar.gz

Release notes for this new release are here:

https://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/relnotes/4.6.0

We'd appreciate if the copy of the ThinLinc client in Thinstation could
be updated to this new release.

Kind Regards,
--
Henrik Andersson        Software Development
Cendio AB http://cendio.com

Re: ThinLinc 4.6.0 available

Андрій Варцаб'юк

Hi! Do keyboard layout changing work correctly now?

15 черв. 2016 16:16 "Henrik Andersson" <[hidden email]> пише:
Hi,

We've just released a new version of ThinLinc, and as per usual we have
a Thinstation client as part of it. It's found in our "Client bundle",
but also available on this URI:

https://www.cendio.com/downloads/clients/tl-latest-client-thinstation.tar.gz

Release notes for this new release are here:

https://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/relnotes/4.6.0

We'd appreciate if the copy of the ThinLinc client in Thinstation could
be updated to this new release.

Kind Regards,
--
Henrik Andersson        Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com
Teknikringen 8          http://twitter.com/ThinLinc
583 30 Linköping        http://facebook.com/ThinLinc
Phone: <a href="tel:%2B46-13-214600" value="+4613214600">+46-13-214600 http://plus.google.com/+CendioThinLinc

[issue19913] ThinLinc 4.6.0 available

Pierre Ossman via issue tracker

Pierre Ossman <[hidden email]> added the comment:

On 16/06/16 08:30, Андрій Варцаб'юк via issue tracker wrote:

> New submission from Андрій Варцаб'юк <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi! Do keyboard layout changing work correctly now?

I'm not sure what problem you are referring to. There hasn't been any
keyboard changes in this release of ThinLinc though. And it is the
keyboard layout of the client we try to respect, rather than the layout
of the session.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB https://cendio.com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

status: unread -> resolved
title: [Thinstation-general] ThinLinc 4.6.0 available -> ThinLinc 4.6.0 available

Issue Tracker for Cendio <[hidden email]>
<https://intranet.lkpg.cendio.se/tracker/issue19913>