Thinstation 5.3 STORAGE_PATH no root?

subsequent
Hello.

I´m trying to get some of my thinstation clients to be able to change there own resolution. I got this to work, but when i enable STORAGE_PATH in runtime config i suddenly cant reboot or shutdown the thinclients any more from the GUI. It just does "reload" of the session.If i open a terminal i can reboot it. VNC also stops working. If I comment out STORAGE_PATH it goes back to normal. But then it dosent save the thinstation.profile anymore offcourse.

STORAGE_PATH=/mnt/usbdevice/mmcblk0p1/

Anyone have the same problem? or know where i can find a solution to this problem?