Thinstation 5.4 - add ssh/rsa key and script to autostart

Thinstation 5.4 - add ssh/rsa key and script to autostart

beriapl
Hello,

I'm trying to migrate from ts5.1 and build new images with ts5.4. I've done this with 5.1 some years ago. I can't find right now two things:

1. How to add existing ssh key for root user to include it into image.
2. How to add custom script (tsmon.sh) to autostart to include this also into image.

The old machines works pretty well, but I have big whole in mind how to setup this in new images. Unfortunatelly somebody remove my previous dev server and I can't find any old building configuration files.

I'm able to catch tsmon.sh and rsa key from currently running thinstation clients, but I'm struggling with include those into new image.