Thinstation 5.4 with Citrix receiver 13.1

Thinstation 5.4 with Citrix receiver 13.1

Humulus
Hi all,

I'm using Thinstation 5.4 with Citrix receiver 13.1 to connect to an old
Citrix 4.5 farm.

At first I tried with IceWM, so my users would have the same experience as
the old Thinstation 2.2.2H that we are using. But because of all kind of
graphical problems I switched to XFWM.
This works great, only one small problem still exists: When a user clicks
the icon to start the connection to citrix and keeps the mouse still after
clicking, then the connection doesn't start.
It only starts when you keep moving the mouse!

Anyone familiar with this problem?

NB: The same Citrix receiver 13.1 on Linux Mint 17.1 doesn't have this problem.

Regards,
Ruud

Don Cupp <doncuppjr@...> writes:

> The entropy pool is empty. Does mint have some persistence, or are they
just funneling urandom into random to avoid the blocking issue?

Hi Don,

I really wouldn't know, Google is not my friend in this problem.

Ruud

Re: Thinstation 5.4 with Citrix receiver 13.1

Don Cupp
Include the
package rngd
package haveged
in your build.

On Friday, July 3, 2015 7:11 AM, Ruud Hop <[hidden email]> wrote:

Don Cupp <[hidden email]> writes:

> The entropy pool is empty. Does mint have some persistence, or are they
just funneling urandom into random to avoid the blocking issue?

Hi Don,

I really wouldn't know, Google is not my friend in this problem.

Ruud

Re: Thinstation 5.4 with Citrix receiver 13.1

Don Cupp
rngd
or
haveged

Don Cupp <doncuppjr@...> writes:

> rngd
> or
> haveged

Thanks Don,

I'll try next week, first a few days off :-)

Don Cupp <doncuppjr@...> writes:

> rngd
> or
> haveged