Thinstation Wifi Driver

Henning Bras

Hey Guys,

i have a question about thinstation in connection with wifi. I tried to set it up, but i can’t get it to work.  Thinstation doesn’t detect the wireless card. It doesn’t show in /dev.

The PCs use the Intel 8260NG wireless card. I already found the firmware, that i need for this card and it was already included in /ts/ports/binary-core/firmware/firmware#git-1.pkg.tar.xz.

Now when i build thinstation i get error messages for this firmware

Firmware: iwlwifi-100-5.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-1000-5.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-135-6.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-105-6.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-2030-6.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-2000-6.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-5150-2.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-5000-5.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-6000g2b-6.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-6000g2a-6.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-6050-5.ucode

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-6000-6.ucode not found

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-7265D-26.ucode not found

Firmware: iwlwifi-7265-17.ucode

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-3168-26.ucode not found

Firmware: iwlwifi-3160-17.ucode

Firmware: iwlwifi-7260-17.ucode

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-8265-26.ucode not found

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-8000C-26.ucode not found

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-9000-pu-a0-lc-a0--26.ucode not found

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-9260-th-a0-jf-a0--26.ucode not found

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-9000-pu-a0-jf-a0--26.ucode not found

Notice, Firmware iwlwifi-Qu-a0-jf-b0--26.ucode not found

I need the „iwlwifi-8000C-26.ucode“ Firmware. I already tried to update the firmware with „prt-get update firmware“.

I can get wifi to work properly on my own. Does someone have a hint form me? I could also provide more logs and config files.

I would appreciate some help.

Thank you,

Henning Bras