Thinstation and Dell Optiplex GX620

Sebastian Belz
Hello

Anybody there that is running Thinstation on Dell Optiplex GX620?
Thinstation is coming up only in Vesa. Has someone implemented the Videodriver?

thanks
sebastian

RE: Thinstation and Dell Optiplex GX620

Shotton Jolyon
Haven't checked what video driver it picked up but my image for an SX280
which only includes the i810 and VESA drivers worked fine on a GX620.

When I can get my hands on another unit I'll check which it picks up.

Anybody there that is running Thinstation on Dell Optiplex GX620?
Thinstation is coming up only in Vesa. Has someone implemented the
Videodriver?

thanks
sebastian

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete from your system.
Whilst we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you need to verify that this email and any attachments are virus-free, as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of them.