Thinstation and wireless 802.1X

Alex-6
Is there a way to connect to a wireless 802.1X with thinstation 5.2 ? If yes, how to proceed ?

Re: Thinstation and wireless 802.1X

Don Cupp
Alex,

I googled
wpa_supplicant 802.1x
and the results were pretty good. Not an exact match, but there should be enough info in the first two articles to figure it out.

Best,
Don Cupp

On Monday, October 20, 2014 12:17 AM, Alex-6 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there a way to connect to a wireless 802.1X with thinstation 5.2 ? If yes,
how to proceed ?

Re: Thinstation and wireless 802.1X

Alex-6
Thanks, it seems I didn't use the right search terms.

About using wpa_supplicant, do I need to have autonet enabled and network-manager disabled ?
Should I just edit /build/packages/wpa_supplicant/etc/wpa.conf or should I use another file ?
Do I have to use CUSTOM_SUPPLICANT_CONF=<path> ?

Re: Thinstation and wireless 802.1X

Alex-6
Ok it work both with networkmanager and wpa_supplicant, just have to use CUSTOM_SUPPLICANT_CONF=<path>