Thinstation as printserver

Alessandro Paiusco
Hi,
can I use thinstation as a print server ?
and how? using samba and shared resources?

thanks a lot

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Paiusco Dott. Alessandro
Infonet Srl

Re: Thinstation as printserver

TrevorB
On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 11:43 +0200, Alessandro Paiusco wrote:
> Hi,
> can I use thinstation as a print server ?

If you just want a print server, there are a couple of small
distributions aimed specifically at that.

> and how? using samba and shared resources?

If you want to connect a local printer and share it with other thin
clients and Windows machines, yes. Or, you could use lp_server.

Trevor B