Thinstation downloading on every reboot

emuhuron
Hello, I have a question about the auto-update features in Thinstation.  Every time my test system reboots, it looks for a couple files and downloads them even if there are no changes.  I thought I set up my system to only down if needed HDUPDATE_FORCE=N.  Why would the system download every thinstation.conf.<file> on every reboot even if I never changed "HDUPDATE_SERVER_Version"?

I'm using conf.network, conf.<group-name>, and thinstation.hosts.

I put HDUPDATE_SERVER_Version in the thinstation.conf.network file.
I put a new group of session commands (session_4_...) in thinstation.conf.<group>
I had one pc in my hosts file called IT-Test.  I altered the line to IT-Test-01, but didn't alter the version number.  On the next reboot, the new hostname appeared even thought the Version number hadn't.

Thinstation.conf.buildtime
NET_FILE_ENABLED=On
NET_FILE_METHOD=tftp
NET_FILE_ALTERNATE=##.##.##.##
HDUPDATE_ENABLED=Y
HDUPDATE_SERVER=##.##.##.##
HDUPDATE_SERVER_TYPE=tftp
HDUPDATE_USER=tsuser
HDUPDATE_PATH=/update
HDUPDATE_WS_VERSION=1
HDUPDATE_TEMP=RAM
HDUPDATE_FORCE=N

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.