Time Zone Redirect for RDP

Mark Buchanan
Hello,

Weve run into a situation that were having a little trouble figuring out. We have a 3 host NLB cluster at our main office in Chicago. We have several satellite locations in the chicago area where we use the thinstations to load a session onto the client computers that connects directly to our cluster. The situation that we are running into is that we are going to be opening some locations in a different time zone and would like a way to display that locations correct time zone while still using our same setup. MS has a way to do this outlined in this article however I dont think that it will work using the thinstations as they dont have a time setting outside the bios. Has anyone else encountered this situation? If you need more info please let me know and I will send it promptly. Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give.

RE: Time Zone Redirect for RDP

Boštjan Berglez-2
Mark,

You can check my post in general archives:

In thinstation.conf.somethineg (user, group, network) put TIME_ZONE variable and your good to go.

Bostjan