Translations

Don Cupp
Anybody have an urge to translate the core Thinstation dialogs? Thoughts on how to do it?

Re: Translations

trentasis
Hello,

Precisely now I have the need to translate the messages displayed in the dialogues of the freerdp ( thinstation / ts / build / packages / base / etc / dialog.functions ) but do not really know how to make multilanguage ...

It would be great functionality and I can help ...