Quantcast

USB disk

trentasis
Hi,

I'am trying to work with usbdevices in thinstation 5 and I can works with usb, is mounted on /mnt/usdbdevices/sda1, only problem is that if we disconnect and connect then is mounted with other name /mnt/usdbdevices/sdb1,..., then sdc1...
I like to pass to freerdp but for this I need to ensure that always is mounted with same name, how can I ensure this?

Re: USB disk

Christof Böckler-2
Hi Trenta sis,

I don’t see that behaviour with TS 5.5. Sticks always show up as
/dev/sdb for example.

 From my build.conf:

package ts-classic
#package automount

My thinstation.conf.* files contain:

USB_ENABLED=ON
USB_STORAGE_SYNC=OFF
USB_MOUNT_OPTIONS="utf8"
USB_MOUNT_USELABEL=NO

SESSION_0_RDESKTOP_OPTIONS="-u X -d SCHULE -k de -f -N -r
disk:StickA=/mnt/usbdevice/sdb1 -r disk:StickB=/mnt/usbdevice/sdb"

The latter is for supporting (rare) unpartitioned USB sticks.

Hope that helps!

Christof

Am 27.08.2016 um 10:07 schrieb Trenta sis:

> Hi,
>
> I'am trying to work with usbdevices in thinstation 5 and I can works with
> usb, is mounted on /mnt/usdbdevices/sda1, only problem is that if we
> disconnect and connect then is mounted with other name
> /mnt/usdbdevices/sdb1,..., then sdc1...
> I like to pass to freerdp but for this I need to ensure that always is
> mounted with same name, how can I ensure this?
>
> Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christof Böckler

--