USB install question for own custom package

USB install question for own custom package

emuhuron
Sorry if I asked this before, I can't find the package in TS that does this:

Is there a package in thinstation or way to boot AND install my TS-image that I've created from USB.  I know about ISO and CDBoot and install from cd.  I want to put my image on a usb and have it install-boot on the pc.  I thought I had found the package a few weeks ago.  I didn't write it down and forgot.

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.