Use of CUSTOM_CONFIG

chickenwalker
Were would I find the documentation on creating a custom screen resolution menu on boot? I'm assuming I would use CUSTOM_CONFIG but I can't seem to locate the documentation on its use.  I tried the following:

CUSTOM_CONFIG=On
SCREEN_RESOLUTION="1280x720 | 1366x768 | 1600x900 | 1920x1080"
SCREEN_COLOR_DEPTH="24"

but then I just get a black screen on boot. I want the user to be able to choose from the above resolutions and then auto connect using freerdp. I have everything else working perfectly, just need a custom resolutions menu to pop up on boot.

Re: Use of CUSTOM_CONFIG

Don Cupp
I don't think anybody ever wrote that feature, but it's certainly possible to snap something together with gtkdialog.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, May 12, 2017, 8:48 AM, chickenwalker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Were would I find the documentation on creating a custom screen resolution
menu on boot? I'm assuming I would use CUSTOM_CONFIG but I can't seem to
locate the documentation on its use.  I tried the following:

CUSTOM_CONFIG=On
SCREEN_RESOLUTION="1280x720 | 1366x768 | 1600x900 | 1920x1080"
SCREEN_COLOR_DEPTH="24"

but then I just get a black screen on boot. I want the user to be able to
choose from the above resolutions and then auto connect using freerdp. I
have everything else working perfectly, just need a custom resolutions menu
to pop up on boot.

Re: Use of CUSTOM_CONFIG

chickenwalker
This post was updated on .
Don Cupp wrote
I don't think anybody ever wrote that feature, but it's certainly possible to snap something together with gtkdialog.
Ohhh. I'm afraid that's beyond my current abilities or timeframe to learn how to do it. Would there be a way to set the X screen resolution in a config file after the image is built?

Re: Use of CUSTOM_CONFIG

chickenwalker
Don Cupp wrote
Yes, look at thinstation and network files
Awesome. Thanks Mr. Cupp for the info and thank you for an amazing product.