VMVIEW OPTIONS

Flath
I have VMview running on thinstation. i have most of the settings all set up how i want. However, i am attempting to have VMview run in windowed mode, not full screen. However when i set the option

SESSION_1_FULLSCREEN=false

it still launches in full screen. any assistance would be welcome

Re: VMVIEW OPTIONS

emuhuron
Sorry for my late response. Don't know if anyone has helped yet. But, here you go:

SESSION_1_VMVIEW_disableMaximizedApp=TRUE
SESSION_1_VMVIEW_sendCtrlAltDelToLocal=TRUE
SESSION_1_VMVIEW_sendCtrlAltDelToVM=TRUE
SESSION_1_VMVIEW_sendCtrlAltInsToVM=TRUE

I used this to configure mine: Using VMware Horizon Client for Linux

Brian Koch
IT Dept
City of Taylor, MI
(734) 374-1514 or Ext. 7550 (internal use)
Please have a ticket put in if you need an issue resolved.