VMware Horizon Client 3.5

Domenico Viggiani-2

Hi,
I read about subject here:
http://thinstation.4464.n7.nabble.com/VMWare-Horizon-View-Client-3-5-anyone-gotten-this-to-work-td25836.html
but I'm not good with Git and I'm unable to push modified package in base tree.

Can someone help me with the process?

Re: VMware Horizon Client 3.5

Domenico Viggiani-2
Replying to myself:
> I read about subject here:
> http://thinstation.4464.n7.nabble.com/VMWare-Horizon-View-Client-3-5-anyone-gotten-this-to-work-td25836.html
> but I'm not good with Git and I'm unable to push modified package in base tree.
>
> Can someone help me with the process?

In my experience, the default Horizon Client (3.2) in TS 5.4.2 is not working properly, it crashes against a SSL library, with an error similar to this:

On the other side, I was finally able to put Horizon 3.5 inside TS and it works but I'm still struggling with options to run at startup and fullscreen. Any help?