Video Scaling

chickenwalker
I have a TS build that displays great on an ATI graphics card at 1920x1200. When I boot this build on an NVidia card, it displays at 1920x1200 but the desktop does not take up the entire screen - leaving about 1" all the way around.

What do I need to do to scale the desktop to fill up the display?

Re: Video Scaling

thinstation-general mailing list
What resolution does your monitor report in both of those situations?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone