Website.

Don Cupp
I don't suppose there are any developers out just chompin at the bit to make a new website for thinstation.

I was finally able to transfer the domains and I have a webhost, if anybody wants to rock that.

Re: Website.

Petry Roman, SHS-S IT-TS

Good to hear, but someone with better skills should do that..

I´m off this job 8-).

Bye

roman

I don't suppose there are any developers out just chompin at the bit to make a new website for thinstation.

I was finally able to transfer the domains and I have a webhost, if anybody wants to rock that.

Re: Website.

Matthew Zimmerman
Why not point the domain to a github page?  That way, it's everyone's
problem to maintain it once it's ported.  (Note: this is not me
volunteering to port it.)
http://pages.github.com/