Xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default

Xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default

FredGreg
Hi,  i'm having problem using the uvesa driver.  xrandr give me an error about the size of gamma, which i can't seem to set manualy.   using a box with a single monitor and native resolution is fine.  But i cant change the resolution or configure extended desktop for multimonitor.

I can't use the native driver for this box.   It simply wont load and i had to blacklist i915.ko

Thanks again,