chrome icon in kiosk mode

trentasis
Hi

I'm trying to configure chrome as kiosk, I can open as default to open chrome in kiosk mode but my question is how can I add an icon to the desktop to open in kiosk mode from desktop, I have tried with icon mode manual and auto and only show default icon of chrome without kiosk mode
In sessions 0 we have icewm and session 1 chrome session.

how can I do? Where is the problem?