freerdp & remoteapp

McHenry
I am having problems with remoteapp.

In the command line the following works fine. First I am presented with the windows login screen with the domain pre populated and after login I am presented with the terminal in it's own window.

xfreerdp /u: /p: /d:MYDOMAIN /sec:rdp /app:"%WINDIR%\SYSTEM32\cmd.exe" /v:192.168.16.14

In thinstation.conf.buildtime I have the following that does not work. First I am presented with the windows login screen with the domain pre populated and after login I am returned to the thinstation desktop.

SESSION_1_TYPE=freerdp
SESSION_1_AUTOSTART=Off
SESSION_1_FREERDP_SERVER=192.168.16.14
SESSION_1_FREERDP_OPTIONS="/u:  /p: /d:MYDOMAIN /sec:rdp /app:'%WINDIR%\SYSTEM32\cmd.exe'"
SESSION_1_TITLE=Command
SESSION_1_ICON=ON