Quantcast

hdupdate question

emuhuron
Trying to get a better understanding of HDUpdate.  I've read the "Using the hdupdate package" page.  I've got the 7 lines from the How To section in my ts.conf.buildtime file.  I've got 2 lines in the ts.conf.network file on the server:  HDUPDATE_SERVER_VERSION and _FILES.  I'm tracing why my update packages aren't happening.  Then, I see the 2 lines in the 70hdupdate file in the hdupdate package.  Are they supposed to be in both buildtime and the network files?  And, in the 70hdupdate, why wouldn't they be the same?

HDUPDATE_WS_VERSION=1
HDUPDATE_SERVER_VERSION=CO.29