how to set up basic dhcp networking with the v5 iso installed environment?

how to set up basic dhcp networking with the v5 iso installed environment?

SSzretter
I downloaded the v5 install iso from sf, which works fine and I was
able to quickly get a client to pxe boot from it.   However, it does
not have any network connectivity after it reaches the desktop.    I
enabled the autonet module, and found a few places in config files to
specify dhcp.    I even tried enabling network manager.    However,
ifconfig shows only the loopback adapter (no eth0), and network
manager says no adapters.    SO, how do I enable adapters/dhcp in my
build .conf files (which files)?

I found some mention of editing a network.conf file, which I found a
network.conf.sample and edited it, however that did nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.