mount -t question

Miles Roper

Trying to speed up my boot process on Thinstation.

I'm using

mount -t auto ....

which takes quite a while to go through the various supported filesystems before it finds the
correct one.  I know I can get around this with the likes of a

mount -t vfat:ext2:ext3 ....

but busybox mount doesn't seem to support this.  Any ideas how I can change the order of the modules
busybox mount tries to do?  Or even remove some types from it even trying.  Ie squashfs, I don't
want it to even try this filesystem type, but I need the module loaded as its my ramdisk.

Security * Process Improvement & Measurement *
Thinstation-developer mailing list
[hidden email]