new driver replacing the openchrome one (for HP t510)

new driver replacing the openchrome one (for HP t510)

Blindauer Emmanuel-2
Hi
I've worked on integrating the official VIA driver for the VX900 chipset
also known as chrome9. This will allow full native resolutions for users
from thinclient t510 at least, with DVI-D and DVI-I support, and KMS mode

Currently I have a working configuration, available at
https://github.com/moobyfr/thinstation . A pull request is in progress.

I'm only missing the Xorg integration i.e. Xorg being able to autodetect
the need of the via_drv.so instead of openchrome_drv.so
Hardcoding the driver to use in xorg.conf is another way to get things
up, but I prefer full recognition.
If someone can help on this part it would be fine

Emmanuel