(no subject)

babahvl
Здравствуйте, thinstation.

Please include Wireless Modules for DWL-G510 (DLink) in thinstation ?

Thank you!

--
С уважением,
 babahvl                          mailto:[hidden email]

[Thinstation-developer] Re: (no subject)

TrevorB
Not supported by the kernel & a quick google suggests that there are NO linux
drivers for it (also DLink to not classify it as alinux compatible device...).

If you can find a linux driver that works, we'll look at how hard it is to
install.

Trevor B

Quoting [hidden email]:

> Çäðàâñòâóéòå, thinstation.
>
> Please include Wireless Modules for DWL-G510 (DLink) in thinstation ?
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
>  babahvl                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Re[2]: (no subject)

TrevorB
To the list please.

From the 2.2beta4 build.conf:
#!!!Wireless PCMCIA Network Modules
#module ray_cs        # Aviator/Raytheon 2.4MHz wireless support
#module netwave_cs    # Xircom Netwave AirSurfer Pcmcia wireless support
#module wavelan_cs    # AT&T/Lucent old WaveLAN Pcmcia wireless support

#!!!Wireless Modules
#module orinoco_pci    # Prism 2.5 PCI 802.11b adaptor support (EXPERIMENTAL)
#module orinoco_cs     # Hermes PCMCIA card support
#module airo_cs        # Cisco/Aironet 34X/35X/4500/4800 PCMCIA cards

I'm pretty sure the last 3 are also supported in 2.1

Trevor B

Quoting [hidden email]: