pci.ids & usb.ids

Juan José Prögler
Hello,
I have a problem with lspci - information Files.
On my develop machine i found on /thinstation/usr/share both files.
But on build, they are not integrated in the target-initrd.
Configuration fault ?

Thanks..

Re: pci.ids & usb.ids

Michael K-2
Add
package ids
to your build.conf

However, nothing uses them unless you also include extensions or lshw.  The default lsusb and lspci provided by busybox don't use them and just list the id numbers (as far as I can tell)

- Michael