starting freerdp with Username

ukulele
ThinStation 5.4.2-0503

I got these in my build.conf:
package ts-classic
#package networkmanager
package freerdp
#package rdesktop

I didn't really touch a lot in thinstation.conf.buildtime:
NET_FILE_ENABLED=On
NET_FILE_METHOD=tftp
NET_FILE_ALTERNATE=<IP-Adress>

These are defaults in thinstation.conf.buidtime:
SESSION_0_TYPE=xfwm4
SESSION_0_AUTOSTART=on
NET_HOSTNAME=ts_*

Now I load thinstation.hosts from <IP-Adress> successfully wich is naming my VM "test". It is also loading thinstation.conf-test containg this:
SESSION_1_TITLE="Big Bad Server Donald"
SESSION_1_TYPE=freerdp
SESSION_1_FREERDP_SERVER=192.168.1.1
SESSION_1_FREERDP_OPTIONS="-u mytestuser -p mydomain -a 16"
SESSION_1_AUTOSTART=On

Just for testing. I tried a lot of combinations and options, different syntax, full qualified domain names, nothing really happens. My Username stays empty no matter what I do, my Session is always named "FreeRDP", I can't see wich server is set to connect to. Domain and Password in Options have no effect. The only thing that does really work is the autostart switch. What am I missing here?

Question aside, is it possible to use * for using pc-name-variable as -u *?

Re: starting freerdp with Username

Michael K-2
Wrong argument format for FreeRDP 1.1+ in your options
For example '-u user' should be '/u:user'

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 2:52 PM, ukulele <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks I was not sure about that because of the outdated example files. Of course I searched for the solution before and I already tried the new syntax, also with no effect at all. So it was impsossible to determine wich one is correct.

I already used these as source:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/CommandLineInterface
https://github.com/awakecoding/FreeRDP-Manuals/blob/master/User/FreeRDP-User-Manual.markdown

SESSION_1_TITLE="Big Bad Server Donald"
SESSION_1_TYPE=freerdp
SESSION_1_FREERDP_SERVER=192.168.1.1
SESSION_1_FREERDP_OPTIONS="/u:user"
SESSION_1_AUTOSTART=On

If I put only the user in, the Username box stays emty.