thinstation.conf pop-up blocker disable

jeaneve
Hello,

how can i disable the pop-up blocker for firefox in my image.

I can´t find any OPTION like:

SESSION_0_TITLE= Firefox
SESSION_0_TYPE=firefox
SESSION_0_FIREFOX_HOMEPAGE=http://www.google.com

Please Help me.

Greets Eve

Re: thinstation.conf pop-up blocker disable

jeaneve
Hello Don Cupp,

thanks for the fast Answer. I´am a beginner in Thinsation. Can you explain me how to do this? I understand the follwoing. I take the Client with wich i do my build and thnistation.conf and install firefox. Then is set the preferences in Firefox. After that i build the image again and than the image should have the same preferences as the client?

Thanks for helping me.

Greets
Eve