Quantcast

thinstation energy saver

trentasis

hi

After a migration from thinstation 2.2 to 5.4, we have detected that some devices in some situations (for example printers), after some tests we have detected that seems that the problem could be thinstation energy saver. My question is related about how to disable energy saver in thinstation....

Anybody can help?

thanks

Re: thinstation energy saver

Николай Иванюшин
Hi All!
Hi Trenta!
What kind of energy saver issue do you have? Details.
It really matters. I need details.

11.05.2017 21:15, Trenta sis пишет:

> hi
>

> After a migration from thinstation 2.2 to 5.4, we have detected that
> some devices in some situations (for example printers), after some tests
> we have detected that seems that the problem could be thinstation energy
> saver. My question is related about how to disable energy saver in
> thinstation....
>
> Anybody can help?
>
> thanks

Re: thinstation energy saver

trentasis
not really sure, but for example with brother printers, if we disable energy saver then works, but same printer with ts 2.2 works well. IT seems that thinstation cqn contain some pqckages and config related with energy saver? Where and how to disable this?

Thanks

El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Николай Иванюшин <[hidden email]> va escriure:
Hi All!
Hi Trenta!
What kind of energy saver issue do you have? Details.
It really matters. I need details.

11.05.2017 21:15, Trenta sis пишет:

> hi
>

> After a migration from thinstation 2.2 to 5.4, we have detected that
> some devices in some situations (for example printers), after some tests
> we have detected that seems that the problem could be thinstation energy
> saver. My question is related about how to disable energy saver in
> thinstation....
>
> Anybody can help?
>
> thanks

Re: thinstation energy saver

Николай Иванюшин
Hi Trenta!
What models of Brother printers do you have?
What kind of packages they used on Thinstation 2.2?
What kind of tool can disable energy saving mode on Thinstation 5.5 as
you wrote behind?

11.05.2017 21:57, Trenta sis пишет:

> not really sure, but for example with brother printers, if we disable
> energy saver then works, but same printer with ts 2.2 works well. IT
> seems that thinstation cqn contain some pqckages and config related with
> energy saver? Where and how to disable this?
>
> Thanks
>
> El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Николай Иванюшин <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> va escriure:
>
>     Hi All!
>     Hi Trenta!
>     What kind of energy saver issue do you have? Details.
>     It really matters. I need details.
>
>     11.05.2017 21:15, Trenta sis пишет:
>     >
>     > hi
>     >
>     >
>     > After a migration from thinstation 2.2 to 5.4, we have detected that
>     > some devices in some situations (for example printers), after some
>     tests
>     > we have detected that seems that the problem could be thinstation
>     energy
>     > saver. My question is related about how to disable energy saver in
>     > thinstation....
>     >
>     > Anybody can help?
>     >
>     > thanks
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > [hidden email] <javascript:;>
>     > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
>     >

Re: thinstation energy saver

Don Cupp
ACPI, delete modules and packages

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, May 11, 2017, 12:31 PM, Николай Иванюшин <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Trenta!
What models of Brother printers do you have?
What kind of packages they used on Thinstation 2.2?
What kind of tool can disable energy saving mode on Thinstation 5.5 as
you wrote behind?

11.05.2017 21:57, Trenta sis пишет:

> not really sure, but for example with brother printers, if we disable
> energy saver then works, but same printer with ts 2.2 works well. IT
> seems that thinstation cqn contain some pqckages and config related with
> energy saver? Where and how to disable this?
>
> Thanks
>
> El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Николай Иванюшин <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> va escriure:
>
>    Hi All!
>    Hi Trenta!
>    What kind of energy saver issue do you have? Details.
>    It really matters. I need details.
>
>    11.05.2017 21:15, Trenta sis пишет:
>    >
>    > hi
>    >
>    >
>    > After a migration from thinstation 2.2 to 5.4, we have detected that
>    > some devices in some situations (for example printers), after some
>    tests
>    > we have detected that seems that the problem could be thinstation
>    energy
>    > saver. My question is related about how to disable energy saver in
>    > thinstation....
>    >
>    > Anybody can help?
>    >
>    > thanks
>    >
>    >
>    >
>    > [hidden email] <javascript:;>
>    > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
>    >

Re: thinstation energy saver

Николай Иванюшин
Well, it could be too simle but still
https://www.google.ru/search?q=linux+disable+energy+saving+on+brother+printer

11.05.2017 22:30, Николай Иванюшин пишет:

> Hi Trenta!
> What models of Brother printers do you have?
> What kind of packages they used on Thinstation 2.2?
> What kind of tool can disable energy saving mode on Thinstation 5.5 as
> you wrote behind?
>
> 11.05.2017 21:57, Trenta sis пишет:
>> not really sure, but for example with brother printers, if we disable
>> energy saver then works, but same printer with ts 2.2 works well. IT
>> seems that thinstation cqn contain some pqckages and config related with
>> energy saver? Where and how to disable this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> El dijous, 11 de maig de 2017, Николай Иванюшин <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> va escriure:
>>
>>     Hi All!
>>     Hi Trenta!
>>     What kind of energy saver issue do you have? Details.
>>     It really matters. I need details.
>>
>>     11.05.2017 21:15, Trenta sis пишет:
>>     >
>>     > hi
>>     >
>>     >
>>     > After a migration from thinstation 2.2 to 5.4, we have detected
>> that
>>     > some devices in some situations (for example printers), after some
>>     tests
>>     > we have detected that seems that the problem could be thinstation
>>     energy
>>     > saver. My question is related about how to disable energy saver in
>>     > thinstation....
>>     >
>>     > Anybody can help?
>>     >
>>     > thanks
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >

>>     > [hidden email] <javascript:;>
>>     > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/thinstation-general
>>     >

Re: thinstation energy saver

trentasis
problem is generated from thinstation acpi, I'll try to disable ACPI as Don has suggested.

I'll try to test...
Thanks!