Quantcast

update in autonet package

Николай Иванюшин
Hi guys!
I've tried to fix some inaccuracies in autonet that interfered with the
correct operation of the openvpn package. Later I'll check my excersises
again and will try to make patch for all. And may be a fixed autonet
package too.

--
SY,
Nikolay.

Re: update in autonet package

Николай Иванюшин
Here it is. Don't be too hard on me ;-)

--
SY,
Nikolay.

autonet.diff (13K) Download Attachment

Re: update in autonet package

Николай Иванюшин
My patch was inspired by nixts.org people at
https://github.com/nik0el/nixts-patch. Thanks guys!
And I also here it updated autonet package.

--
SY,
Nikolay.

autonet.tar.gz (5K) Download Attachment

Re: update in autonet package

Don Cupp
I think I see what you are trying to do, but you can't move the files. That would break fastboot.

--
SY,
Nikolay.