vmware view + analog microphone

J.T.
Hi all,
i am running thistation 5.4.2, vmware view client 3.5 and i try to figure out how to use analog microphone (3.5 jack) in my vm (Windows 10 with agent 6.2.0 - real time audio enabled).
I tried MIC_LEVEL=100, teradici audio driver, allmodules parameter, but without success.
Computer: HP xw4600 Workstation
Loaded ALSA modules: snd_hda_intel

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Jan

Re: vmware view + analog microphone

J.T.
I am trying new IGEL with horizon view 3.5 and microphone is working as expected. When i check sound preferences (on IGEL), there is a special setting for Realtime audio (RTAV) and Alsa mixer shows the microphone is mute.
I have still no success with Thinstation.

Re: vmware view + analog microphone

J.T.
I have found some old article about linux horizon view client and RTAV.
My linux knowledge is very low but I am sure someone else would be smarter.