wfica session timeout

sf.stv1
Hi Thinstation experts!

we use wf_ica sessions with our xenapp servers, so the users is login in to the citrix farm in the citrix receiver and then starts it's Desktop Session.

Now we have this problem: User ends desktop session, goes away, but the citrix receiver (= process selfservice) is still logged on.
Is it possible to force a logoff after some time? I searched a lot on the internet tubes, but found nothing.

Thx for your ideas!

cheers,
stefan